Old October 13th 03, 09:21 PM
Shepİ

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:32:49 +0100, Knowing that it was a Hollywood
invention that lemmings jump off cliffs "net"
wrote :

Diamond Monster Fusion AGP

Either this graphics card is a pile of ****e or I'm doing something wrong...
I have what I think is a Diamond Monster Fusion AGP graphics card but I
can't get it to work properly.
I tried to get support but at http://www.diamondmm.com it laughably said:
'On August 26, 2003, Best Data Products Inc. acquired certain trade names
and inventory of Diamond Multimedia's SupraMax communication division....At
this time, Best Data does not have access to drivers for Stealth, Viper,
Monster, or other Diamond graphics cards..In the meantime, customers
interested in obtaining drivers for Diamond graphics cards should check
third party web sites...'

yeah thanks a lot Diamond.

At http://home.freeuk.net/tonj/graphics/agp.htm there are pictures of the
card if you have a second to take a look.
My OS is Win98 SE. I've tried bestnf.zip, vb-w9z-figs-1.04.00.zip,
fus95213.exe, fus9X213.exe, m3d1600.exe and mnstr2207.exe. None of these
drivers make this card work properly. On reboot into Windows I always get a
box comes up saying there's a fault with my display adapter. It will only
work on low resolutions at max 256 colours and it should be much better than
this. I expect I'm using the wrong driver but I'm finding it hard
extablishing exactly what kind of card this is and which driver is correct.

Thanks for any help.

Check the Device Manager using Safemode.Click here for why,
http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/drivers.html
Does your mother board require an updated AGP drivers pack?
Also for more drivers,
http://members.driverguide.com/ums/index.php?action=l
username: drivers
password: all