Old June 26th 09, 09:47 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
S.Lewis[_3_]

Default Dell Windows Vista to Windows 7 upgrade eligibility and registration:

"Rich" wrote in message
Wrong price for Professional. It is $99.99

As an aside, given that a clean install is needed for the XP Pro - Vista
Business upgrade, I wonder if it is safe to assume that ANY of the upgrade
discs are capable of a qualifying clean install?

Meaning, if I wanted to "upgrade" my XPS 420 (WinVista Home Premium 32) to
Win7 Home Premium, I'd simply prefer to perform a clean install rather than
a "true" upgrade.

I'm guessing that is possible with the proper Vista product key.