Old March 9th 05, 11:04 PM
Antioch

Thanks Lenny, I already tried that and the speaker does work, but that still
only makes it a 4.1. To ediab: If I can't resolve this seemingly easy
technical issue I will "ditch" SB for sure. Take Care.
"ediab" wrote in message
creative labs is a terrible company to deal with. for one they never admit
it's their product which is deficient, and secondly their english
translators are unqualified to say the least. I would ditch SB and go with
Realtek among others.
"Antioch" wrote in message
Hello, I have Logitech X530 (5.1) hooked up to a SB Live Card on my PC.
All
the plugs from the speakers have a place on the back of machine on the
card
without confusion. Problem is I cannot get any sound from the center
speaker
ever, even though it works in the SB test. I have already checked the
settings in the windows sound file location and changed the to 5.1 yet
nothing. Thanks for any help.

Win Xp Pro SP2