Old February 22nd 14, 05:46 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
[email protected]

Default Dell PA-10 ac adapter center pin

On Monday, February 17, 2014 12:59:39 PM UTC+1, wrote:
All others of you, if anyone got source code in a meantime, don't hesitate to send it to me.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I've tried Dell PSU Emulator based on PIC10F220 but it is not working.

I've found working one:

http://www.mikrocontroller.net/topic/186476

There is attachment with source code and binary HEX file.

I've tried with ATtiny13A and external 3.3V power supply (for testing purposes).

Fuse bits: 9.6MHz Internal RC and turned off the DIV-8 option.

Thank you.
I'll check it out.

There is a strong reason why Dell PSU Emulator based on PIC10F220 isn't working, for ANYONE!
What I mean, you'll see in my following quote ...