Old May 14th 09, 06:29 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.publish.cdrom.software,alt.cd-rom
smh

Default Mike Richter's Unadulterated White Lies (error rates)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

George Orwell squeaked:

smh wrote:

It is really a pity that some people keep speaking to this p.o.s.
known as smh, thereby making sure this sicko sticks around in Usenet.
(I don't give a darn whether or not he is able to help someone with
their cd problems, accepting this kind of sick behaviour is
unforgivable.)

For pointing out Mikey's unadulterated white lies, like this one?

Mike Richter's Unadulterated White Lies (error rates)

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Lying Friggin ****)
Date: 9/12/01

David Cohen wrote:
snip

From my own results and from numerous reports, it is clear that
erasables have increasing error rates over time.

In my tests, only some high-quality, non-HS media did not show
painful increases in errors over six months or so of storage.

My tests were sufficient for my needs but not thorough enough
to report in detail.

The above is an unadulterated white LIE.

There was NO way Mikey could have tested "error rates" (C1/C2 errors).
Mike Richter did NOT even have a drive reporting C1 errors.

And Mike Richter did NOT even know what C1/C2 errors were.

Mikey, you are The Slimiest Lying Friggin SOB!