Old November 30th 03, 01:49 AM
Shepİ

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 23:56:47 GMT, Knowing that it was a Hollywood
invention that lemmings jump off cliffs "Girgath"
wrote :

I want to buy parts and make my own computer. I have 3 questions a) can
anyone tell me how to find out what hardware conflicts with other hardware
and why, b) is there anything I have to know other than jumper setting and
the basics? c) is there a website or some other media that may be able to
help me?

Use this UK site to pick what you want,
http://www.cclcomputers.biz/acatalog...e_Systems.html
Then source it in the USA.Their choices of hardware are second to
none.
I've built over 30 systems using their choice of hardware and not one
single problem or return.
My 0.2

--
Free Windows/PC help,