Old September 9th 11, 09:53 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Netman

Default Intel i7 3930K - question about clocking

Hello!

I am interested in overclocking future Intel i7 3930K
processor which will be realeased Nov 15th 2011.

On the following page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGA_2011

I have read that this processor has "limited unlock".

I don`t know if we have to say about it regarding
to games or overclocking.

Can you tell me how many Ghz can be overclocked
in this processor using middle cost cooler or high cost
coolers? I`m not interested on cooling using nitrogen.

I know that this processor haven`t been realesed yet
but people that overclocked processors can say
approximately how many more Ghz can be achieved.

Thank you in advance
Netm.