Old November 22nd 20, 09:09 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Edward[_7_]

Default Single beep every 14-15 minutes

I have an Asus Maximus X Hero motherboard. I have the latest version of
Windows 10 installed.
For the last week or so, I heard a single BIOS/motherboard beep I think
every 14-15 minutes, though I only starting keeping track of the time
today. I have checked errors in the event viewer and have not found any
errors at the specific times of the beeps. I have 2 installed Samsung
SSD drives, one that I never use. I copied files to the one I do not
use, and it seems to be find.
Any idea as to what could be causing the beeps or how I can figure it out?