Old October 18th 06, 09:04 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Daniel Mandic

Default *** USB Keyboard and USB Mouse failure with /sos switch ***

Skybuck Flying wrote:

As soon as I plugged the keyboard in via this connector Skybuck's
Dream PC automatically turned on which was quite weird.

Wake on USB

Dream PC? This either a fart or too loud.

Fortunately I was able to disable the /sos switch and now everything
is working again but that was quite a weird and scary experience.

Error 99. (User IQ underflow)

Bye,
Skybuck.

Best Regards,

Daniel Mandic

P.S.: Let this crospost stuff. At least do not reply to replies, delete
then the crossposts. I hope you can understand what I mean. Otherwise
read NNTP rules.