Old December 21st 04, 11:04 AM
Robert Marshall

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, Gama Chameleon wrote:

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:34:33 +0000, Robert Marshall
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, Gama Chameleon wrote:

On 20 Dec 2004 14:41:01 GMT, wrote:

In uk.comp.vendors Robert Marshall wrote:
On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, Tx2 wrote:

So do CCL (
http://www.cclonline.com/termsconditions.asp)

I guess this means that other folk can get to this site and it
is usable (see my earlier post)? It has just taken me 15(!)
minutes to load that page. ..
That page pops up pretty quickly here using Firefox 1.0 PR.

Pretty much instantly with IE 6 too.

Very odd, I've tried other pages and other browsers (all linux) and
I see that Tx2 is likely to be using the linux form and in all cases
- for me - it takes an age. Maybe it just doesn't like me or ntl
or...

I use ntl, its fine for me on that.

Just tried a bootable cd distro and that runs fine too, looks to be a
problem with Mandrake 10.1 (or my installation of it!), weird that I've
not yet found another site affected like this.

Need to take this elsewhere, now definitely OT for here...

Robert
--
La grenouille songe..dans son château d'eau