Old March 19th 17, 06:29 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Percival P. Cassidy

Default Epson ink cartridges -- capacity?

On 03/18/2017 08:15 PM, wrote:

I see advertisers on eBay selling "Initial" 786 ink cartridges and
claiming that they contain more ink than even the 786XL cartridges. Is
that true?

initial cartridges always only include minimal ink. Thought of as a "demo"

That's what I suspected, but more than one seller has assured me that
the Epson "initial" cartridges in fact contain more ink because they
have to "prime" the system first and then still have a decent amount of
ink left. So, since the system is already primed, an "initial" cartridge
will last much longer than a regular cartridge.

Perce