Old September 11th 05, 10:53 AM
Trev

"Martin Milan" wrote in message
Conor wrote in
t:

In article , Bob Eager
says...
On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:38:02 UTC, "Adam" wrote:

I thought I should warn about the total lack of respect for
customers' statutory rights that seems to exist at PC World.

True of the whole Dixons Group.

True of any retailer with any common sense. Only a complete ****wit of
a business would give a refund without proof of purchase.

Proof of purchase is not necessarily a receipt - it's not beyond them to
check to see if they have sold a KVM recently to your credit card
(assuming this wasn't a cash payment)...

I would have though taking the necessary information of when and where you
bought it with you would be the sensible thing. Next will be complaing they
would not refund as he did not tack it back.
One problem with DSG is that they too readily swap items for customers who
bought the wrong one. This is why too much of their stock is pre tried or in
complete or plane bugged