Old December 12th 07, 09:54 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Fitz[_2_]

Default Post, won't boot to Windows

Tried the video card in a different machine- still corrupt graphics,
though this one will boot to Windows. Set up a cross ship RMA with BFG,
so should have a new card in a couple days. Seems the hard drive failed-
I tried it in a different machine- set it up has both primary slave and
secondary master. It wouldn't run. With it out of the case, but
connected, I can hear it making noise it shouldn't. Don't know if the
graphics card problem is related to the hard drive failure, but either
way, have to replace them both.

Have the drive vacuum sealed in the freezer, hoping to get it working
long enough to recover some docs and pics.

Thanks for the help,

Fitz
--
Your body is a temple boy,