Old December 10th 07, 06:02 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Fitz[_2_]

Default Post, won't boot to Windows

RobV wrote:

Could be a bad video card. Your description is exactly what occurred
when a video card I had died on me (long time ago). Probably the video
card RAM went bad. Swapping it out with another one would be the best
way to tell. Otherwise, as DaveW said, it's time for a new MB, or
system.

Thanks,

Called BFG and they said it sounded like a video problem. I've got a
machine I can install the card in. They said if it has any issues they
will replace the card (you gotta love real lifetime warranty's and 24/7
tech support in English).

Fitz

--
Your body is a temple boy,