Old February 7th 05, 12:04 PM
RBM

Hi, there are no dumb questions. First be sure the case uses 80 mm and not
120 mm fans. Second check in the parts bag that came with the case,to be
sure there are no screws or clips included. Case fans are very standard and
usually the hardware will be with the case or the fan. Try emailing the fan
or case company and ask for the parts,or if you're lucky and have an Antec
case, just call their 800 number and they'll help you. The only other
possibility I can think of is that the tiny screws go through the case metal
and thread into the fan plastic,from the outside in. Good Luck
"hamidbm" wrote in message
lkaboutcomputing.com...
I am building a new system. I wanted to install a cooling fan and ordered
one from buy.com. It is an 80 mm fan but comes with tiny installation
screwes. The mounting holes in the fan and in the chasis are far too big
for the tiny screws supplied. How can I install the fan. I live ina remote
area and have to order the screws over the internet. Can someone kindly
guide me where to buy the necessary rubber or screw mounts?
Thanks
Hamidbm