Old June 13th 21, 09:47 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Norm Why[_2_]

Default Microsoft Storage Spaces Controller might be bad for privacy and effect your hardware

Yeah, he's lying or spreading FUD. Not a clue what is Storage Spaces.
Doesn't bother to research. His posting history has qualified him a
troll.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...b-4a75ba11f9f2

Thanks for the vote of confidence.(; I apologize, I do not have time to
investigate your posting history. Investigating posting history? Is that
something you do instead of masturbating?

You must be a newbie. I've been here for decades. 50 years ago, my first job
after my B.Sc. was working for the RCMP. The information technology of the
day was punch cards.

In 50 years, I guess I've learned more that you, newbie.