Old September 24th 17, 05:24 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-8,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Mr. Man-wai Chang

Default Bill Gates: Control-Alt-Delete 'was a mistake'

On 24/9/2017 11:58 PM, Paul wrote:

I don't have any games on Win10, so cannot comment
on how good the stability is now. I use low-end video
cards for builds, and haven't had a "good" video
card in some time. And the current price of
video cards, does not encourage doing anything
about that either.

There are still interesting online games that does NOT require super GPU.

http://www.playok.com

https://play.na.leagueoflegends.com/en_US

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3