Old September 7th 06, 01:31 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
marq122 via HWKB.com

Default motherboard help. Compaq Presario 5700T Motherboard

I brought this motherboard on ebay with out a book. I need to know how to set
up the pin's or wire for the power led and keys. I don't want to burn the
motherboard from just guesting at it. If anybody could help me that would be
great. This is what I have.
This is my personal Compaq Presario 5700T Motherboard (136109-102) with the
Processor and memory still installed. The processor is Pentium III 700mhz and
there are 3 - 128mb Pc100/133 modules.