Old September 15th 03, 09:40 PM
Graeme

DaveW wrote in message
news:IpM8b.333640$Oz4.123258@rwcrnsc54...
"Graeme" wrote in message
Hi

I guess the subject says it all. I've just copied an installed

application
from one PC to another (I know, probably a big mistake) and of course it
won't run properly. I don't care too much about this but now when I hit
Alt-Ctrl-Del I haven't got the option to shutdown. Nor is the Shutdown
option available from the Start menu. OS is Win98SE. Is it a changed
registry setting or something that is accessible via msconfig? The

installed
app was ChiBrow 5.5 (a child friendly browser).
TIA

Sounds like you hosed the registry.

--
DaveW

Ah well, such is life. But at least she's still goin'.
Where can I find more about policies (Win98SE)?