Old October 1st 04, 03:06 AM
Quaoar

Gene Hoffman wrote:
I have just started using the newsgroups. After I posted this
question I looked through some more of the posts and found where this
problem has been posted. They also left this link,
http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/f...threadId=36917
and I will pass it on too.
I can't beleive that HP knows of this problem, can't and won't fix it
and STILL hosts a forum on their site. I have a Presario 7470 and the
1200, not sure if I'll buy another if they can't fix this.
"Gene Hoffman" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have a 1200 power problem. When I plug in the adapter the a/c
light comes on, does not show the battery being charged and will not
power up. I bought a new voltage regulator board and have the same
problem. I t did, however, charge the battery once, but still did
not boot. All constructive input is greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Gene

HP...forums... HP has a history of closing their product support forums
when the crowd gets unruly about failing performance.