Old June 24th 03, 08:28 AM
michael

No,the problem is that Compaq can't keep track of their own products.My
model is a 5423US,a newer Pentium 4 system,and they keep recommending parts
for the 5423,an older,and totally different,system.
"SFR" marre du spam wrote in message
"michael" a écrit dans le message news:
(...)
I tried to point out the site also says my system uses PC 133

memory,when
in
fact it uses 2100 DDR,but they can't seem to grasp the concept
that the site isn't giving people correct information.

Hi !

Well sometimes this memory thing appears to be quite obscure... Since
DDR-SDRAM marked as PC2100 has actually a front side bus at 133Mhz (the
double data rate thing makes it a"266" aka PC2100 ) maybe the confusion
comes from this part ? Anyway, you didn't specify your model, so I'm just
guessing :-)

Regards,

Serge

---