Old November 22nd 03, 11:02 AM
Chris Bedford

BlankWell I would of thought any Ti4600 card such as the creative labs or any other make as long as its a TI4600!!

Chris Bedford
"PeterDon" wrote in message ...
Please need some urgent advice. Our client has lost his display card due to lightning and we have to recommend to the insurance company the correct replacement. The insurance company involved will also do their own research and thus we have to be absolutely correct. The principle we have to adhere to according to the insurance policy is a "same and/or similar" replacement. We cannot find the same replacement and thus have to look at "similar" replacement. herewith specs on damaged card:

Leadtek WinFast A250 Ultra TD GeForce4 Ti4600 - My VIVO Edition

Please your urgent advice will be appreciated!

PDB