Old June 25th 03, 03:33 AM
Strontium

Default GeForce 3 TI200 3.3v or 1.5v??

I called Asus directly, on this issue, as I was getting ready to slap
together a P4C800 with this card. They said it was 1.5V. Obviously, if
it's a 4x card, it should be. I just wanted to verify. This card fried 3
CMOS chips in 3 different P4C800 boards... I'm wondering if the voltage
regulation on the card is what it should be. Then, again, I am able to run
this card on a wIntel D865GBF without a hitch. That gets me to start
thinking that Asus's AGP bus interaction with CMOS is somehow more sensitive
or faulty, in some way. Statistically, it's unrealistic to think that I had
gotten 3 boards with bad CMOS chips. And, believe me, I systematically
deduced the problem down to the video card. Ironic, since I paid $280 USD
for this card 1.5yrs ago.

-
Dave stood up, at show-n-tell, and said:

"ady²°°³©" wrote in message
can any one tell me if the ge force 3 ti 200 is a 3.3v card or a 1.5v

card?
thanks

ady

1.5v

Uncensored News Source

--
I'm sorry. Apparently, I'm feeling a little too psychotic this morning.

-The main character in Postal 2