Old October 3rd 04, 05:51 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

" wrote:

I'm burning a long wav to audio CD format, and would like to put cues
in the wav at different points, so that if I hit "track forward" on
the CD I can skip ahead within the track to a particular point in the
track. (It's a lecture -- not music. So there's only "1 track" on the
CD, but I need cues within it. It's an hour long.)

Not all burners and players support wav with embedded cue (index). It's
best split into tracks.

My current sound editing software (PolderbitS) only let's you place
cues by track splitting. But when I do this and burn the tracks to CD
then listen back, it cuts out for a second at the track positions,
inserting dead space. I don't want any space at all. I don't even want
separate tracks. Just one long track with cues.

Most burn softwares let you adjust the inter-track gap when you burn in
DAO. The typical procedure is select all the tracks except the first
one, right-click and specify 0 sec for no gaps.