Old June 25th 03, 05:48 PM
bill

Default NEW PARTS!!

I am building a new system with the folling parts and have some questions:

P4C800-E motherboard
1gig. og duel chann. golden dragon pc 3500
P4 3.0 800mhz fsb
volcano 7+ cpu cooler
ATI AIW 9700 pro

My first question is how well do you think all these parts will be together?
question 2 : what is a good temp for the cpu? (i can only tell by the bios)
question 3 : the hard drive that i plan to use is in the system i built b4
this one,,win xp pro,soyo board with gforce2 pro, can i just
plug that HD into the new setup or do i have to start over?
question 4 : how far do you think i can overclock the cpu?

thank you to all who reply,,

I will be getting my parts tomm. so i hope to hear from you and i will post
all of my results.

bill