Old January 5th 04, 07:00 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

Thierry wrote:

My CD recorder (LG CD-RW CED-8080B 24x 8x 2x no Burnproof) works very
well when burning CD-Rs, but with CD-RWs it almost always fails (not
quite always, I have a couple of discs which I have used several times
- media brand is not the issue).

With Nero 6, I get a message "error following track". I get similar
reactions from Clone CD.

There's "Track following" error. Try clean & lube job, and if this
doesn't fix, time to get a new drive.

(Search for Ricoh "lube" job for some hints on how to do clean&lube.)