Old July 27th 03, 10:13 PM
zero

Default Nero 6 - Upgrade confusion....

bloody good question

theres far too many plugins for nero - there should be a download
everything option

"Guess Who" wrote in message
According to the AHEAD web site, Nero 6 Ultra comes with the DVD/SVCD
plug-in, but they are offering the plug-in for sale on the plug-ins page.
(As well as the HE-AAC plug-in). If I download all of the DEMO components
(which I have) then purchase an upgrade key, do I need to purchase the DVD
and/or HE-AAC plug-ins or would I already have them? The website says

they
are included in the retail box version. This is a bit confusing.

Also confused about the upgrade - does buying an upgrade key give me the
same features as the RETAIL BOX version?

On the upgrade site, it lists the DVD/HE-AA4/Mpeg4 plug-in as included,

but
again, what's throwing me off is elsewhere it lists these capabilities as
included in the Retail box version.

It wouldn't pay to get an upgrade key if I have to purchase all the
additional add-ons.