Old October 21st 04, 07:22 PM
Kenchie

I put it to you, , that on Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:16:57 +0000 (UTC) you did
state the following;
Hi.
I'm about to order all the parts to attempt to build myself a new PC
Would really appreciate some help!! Please..
I'm really worried about a few things, mainly, will everything be
compatible, especially the Motherboard, CPU, RAM, and HDD.
I'm also worried about what cables i may need, and if I have everything for
the BFG graphics card that I'm planning to get.
The system requirements for it are confusing me as to whether i will need to
order extra cables etc, and even get a bigger PSU.

BFG System Requirements:
A minimum 480W system power supply, An AGP 2.0 (or higher) compliant,

Enjoy the new pc - remember to take your time and don't try to rush
while building it. Learn from my mistake (burnt-out motherboard because
graphics card wasn't properly seated!)

--
Kenchie
insert unfunny tagline here