Old February 5th 04, 11:15 AM
Dave Navarro

In article ,
says...
Why not keep this junk and get rid of the wife? Must be time to upgrade if
she putting these unreasonable demands on you.

This is my second wife. The first one hated computers and would often
complain that I "loved" my computer more than I loved her because of the
amount of time I spent working.

This wife is as much into computers as I am (we met through a singles-
forum on CompuServe 7 years ago) and doesn't complain one iota about the
hours I spend on my computers (she's just as guilty as I am).

However, she is still a female, so I do have to occasionally put up with
"domestic stuff" like cleaning out my parts closet. And the only reason
she's complaining is because I've got more parts than will fit in the
closet, so they've been stacking up on the floor. She wants me to get
rid of the older stuff I haven't touched in years to make room for the
newer stuff.

How many women do you know who will put up with that? Methinks you
might be trying to steal her for yourself...

--Dave

ps. Besides, she's fun in bed. grin