Old January 20th 19, 08:40 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
MaxTheFast

Default What B450 MB for ryzen 2200g + 2x4GB kingston hiperx predator?

Thanks for your explanation and experience. As you could guess I'm very newbie and it's my first PC build.

Now I see I've made a mistake when I got 3200mhz ram instead of the cheaper and TESTED 3000mhz hiperx, but I've red the followings:
-http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-3742308/memory-choose-ryzen-2200g..html
"3000mhz (2966mhz) / 3200Mhz memory is best as it strikes a balance between costs and speed, remember Vega shares sytem memory."
-https://www.quora.com/Which-RAM-should-I-get-with-a-Ryzen-3-2200G-which-can-be-overclocked
"something with 2400mhz is as low as i would suggest, but it’s better to get at least 3000mhz, anything above that will just improve processor function even better,"
so i thought it'd has been better to get higher speed ram to improve graphics due to the fact it's integrated - I won't get a graph card. Anyway I've got this hiperx and I'll keep it if it works!

As I said my ram's *exact* code insn't listed in any QVLs of the above MBs, I just wrote the "similar" codes but as far as I know it's a lottery to guess if mine will be campatible or not on this base. Anyway I'll avoid Asrock due to its BIOS so thanks for your suggestion. I think I'll get the Asus if the Msi price won't go down in the next week.
Are you experienced in both asus and msi BIOSes? If yes, wich one and why do you prefer? Consider I've always used only a very old intel notebook with XP so I only know its dos bios!