Old April 15th 05, 01:37 PM
Ben Myers

"a replacement dick for a price." I did not know that paackard bell in Holland
had branched into reconstuctive surgery and organ transplants to add to its
revenues! I assume that one is given some choice in selecting from various
sizes and colors? ... Ben Myers

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 06:11:16 GMT, "fixthatfoto"
wrote:

first of all you ring pcservicecall in nottingham england - they can give
you the number for paackard bell in holland who will send out a replacement
dick for a price

hope this helps
"mcj" wrote in message
alkaboutcomputing.com...
Sir/Ma'am,

I had an old computer, Packard Bell Model #1010, that I gave to my sister.
She tried to download the master CD that came with it to restore the
original set up of the cpu. However, the master cd has a factory defect.
It's missing the dial-up adaptor to access the internet. Where can I get
a new master cd for this computer? Please help me. My sister and my
niece are still very much using this computer for school projects,
homework, and most importantly communicating with me through email.
They're in the Philippines and I'm on the other side of the ocean.

I'll greatly appreciate it if you can help me find a new master recovery
cd.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.