Old October 5th 05, 03:27 PM
A Shropshire Lad

Default Canon IP4000R won't print grey in high quality paper and quality settings

Hi all.

My Canon IP40000R worked fine for months but I've noticed when I print greys
(like a drop shadow or any percentage of black) on lowest quality settings,
it's OK.

If I select glossy or matte papers or increase the quality of print above
standard, the colours all shift - the grey goes pink, blue goes to
mauve/purple. Just one example. Happens from several PCs.

Happens from all apps, I have the 1.8 XP driver from their website... and
getting fed up!

Any suggestions please!

Steve