Old August 29th 05, 12:10 AM
Edward Diener No Spam

Margaret Wilson wrote:
"Edward Diener No Spam" wrote in
message ink.net...

More than one software package did not work but I will download Nero trial
version and try it also.

As others have stated, Nero is a very good program. Not all software is
compatible with all drives, take CDR-Win for an example. Further, DVD
burners can be picky about the media they will use. As someone else
suggested, have you tried burning a CD? If you try Nero and it will not
burn either a CD or DVD, I'd suspect either incompatible media or most
likely, a bad drive.

I will buy some CD-RWs tomorrow and try again. The amusing thing is that the
DVD-RWs which I bought come from the same company that manufactures the drive,
Samsung.