Old October 7th 03, 12:46 PM
BoroLad

In article ,
says...
Hi,

just a bit of feedback. I encountered my first niggle with my new system.
About once a fortnight when I boot the PC my new MS-intellimouse doesn't
work. If I do an immediate restart all is well. I guess this is a side
effect of running a above spec FSB. I still didn't around to mounting a
heatsink on my Southbridge, but I suspect heat isn't a problem as the
machine is just booted when the problem begins (so Southbridge is fairly
cool).

SATA is working well as is the SoundStorm audio which are both Southbridge I
believe. I still don't have any fire stuff to test that yet. . .

Anyway no big deal, just thought I would share my observations.

Is'nt there an undocumented jumper for 'wake with mouse'?. Does the red
laser under your mouse go out when you switch the machine off, or does
it stay on?

BoroLad