Old May 11th 05, 12:45 AM
Woody

1) What are the rules
2) What can you get away with

One has little to do with the other, the other has a lot to do with the
one, you can read it as you want

they both have a lot to do with each other !!!! how can anyone know wtf is
going on if even MS won't just spell it out one way or the other . and why
should we even be put in this position in the first place ? people keep
asking the question "1) What are the rules ? " yet there never seems to be
a definative answer . yes we get sorta answers but they even seem to change
from day to day .

the latest from mike brannigan is that it's the oem that determines when the
original computer is no longer the original computer . so who built the
computer , who bought the oem os and who installed the os on that computer
determines the rules as far as i read it .