Old February 28th 05, 01:13 AM
jtsnow

thank you...ill do a google for KX and see what I can find

"Lenny" wrote in message
There is a significant delay between play back and recorded tracks.
I just installed the SBLive 24 bit.

This may be an over-the-top solution, but if the recording programs you
use support ASIO, you could always install the KX Project driver set
instead of using Creative's drivers (which do not support ASIO at all for
the Live cards I believe). That should give you much better timing in your
recordings. The KX drivers have been somewhat quirky particulary in the
past though, so I will have to point that out. However, it may have
improved recently, I've not checked them out myself for a while. Still,
they should work much better for professional use than for gaming in any
case, as many games are badly programmed to begin with.