Old February 27th 05, 01:23 AM
RodQR

Default Siginificant Delay in Recorded track?

There is a significant delay between play back and recorded tracks.
I just installed the SBLive 24 bit.

I am recording guitar with mulitrack recording software.
In track 1 is the backing music.
I record into track 2 while track 1 plays.
When playing back the 2 tracks, the recorded guitar audio is significantly
ahead in timing and the time difference increases as the track plays.
This occurs with two different multitrack recording softwares (Adobe
Audition, Power Tracks Pro).
I ran the diagnostics provided with the card and checked the online
knowledge base but could not find any solutions.

I did this all the time with my old SB Live Value 16 and did not have this
issue at all.

Thanks you for any help