Old May 13th 06, 10:16 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default ARIA TECHNOLOGY - PATHETIC COMPANY TO DEAL WITH. *** AVOID ***

"William" wrote in message
news
Aria Technologies prices may be cheaper than many retailers, but buyers
should
be aware that Aria are absolutely rubbish to deal with.

I detect *another* long thread on the 'is a monitor faulty if it has
defective pixels' theme.

Interesting to note that your 'words to the wise' are basically "cheaper
isnt always best" and yet you refuse to pay £20 to get a pixel perfect check
on the monitors you buy. Thats a little ironic don't you think? We should
take advice from someone who doesn't follow it themself...

?

g.