Old November 4th 04, 05:21 AM
husker3in4

I use the 61.77 and I dont have any probs in Doom3 or Far Cry for that matter. I tried the 66.81 drivers, but it would
sometimes cause my computer to boot with no video.

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 22:30:55 GMT, "MJ" wrote:

Just to add, The same thing happened to me with my 6800 Ultra. Once I
upgraded Drivers, D3 exits with no problems. Also it used to freeze when I
tried to load a MOD. Now it doesn't.
I use 66.81 from guru3d.com
MJ

"Nigel" wrote in message
. uk...
Try downloading latest drivers I had the same problem on my 6800GT and the
latest driver fixed the prob

Nigel
"Grant Thomson" wrote in message
HAve jsut put in new 6800GT and booted up D3. Every time I try to leave
the game the PC totally freezes, same with Call of Duty. I can
ctrl-alt-delete out to desktop but then screen is WAY too bright.

Driving
me cuckoo! Anyone heard of this before?