Old January 25th 04, 10:59 PM
tom

Yeah but he's a towelhead.

"Tom Smith" wrote in message
It is a bunch of crap. The dumb app re-encodes everthing, regardless
what format it's in.

I've taken fully compliant MPEG2 and MPEG1 files that work perfectly
fine in other apps, and Nero STILL wants to re-encode the files. And
I too have gotten the exact same error message of the transcoding of
videos that I know are 100% compliant.

I emailed Nero a while back about why Nero must re-encode everything
and got some BS answer. Maybe if they offered users the same option
they offer them in "Burning Rom", and allow us to turn off any
compliance issue they think we have, it wouldn't be such a worthless
app. But I'm not going to sit around and wait for it to re-encode
MPEGs that I know will work right away in a number of other apps.

It's a crap app. Stick with the Burning Rom portion of the program,
but avoid Vision Express if you want to make simple VCD/SVCD or DVD's.

So stop flaiming this guy people, he's not the only one who's had
problems with the program.

On 17 Jan 2004 20:54:39 -0800, (Mohammed Al
Sulfair) wrote:

I buy NeroVision Express 2.
I try to burn mini-DVD from .avi file.
NeroVision Express 2 always say in error message:

"Unable to prepare data for recording: PRepare session failed:
Transcoding of videos failed"

I try to contact Nero tech support but no answer.

Don't buy Nero software. It is ****.

Mohammed Al Sulfair