Old January 21st 04, 02:35 AM
Old Nick

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:16:04 -0000, "DNA"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

As an Aussie, I felt the need to respond out of shame at what was
being represented as a Aussie way of thought.

Sadly, what was said about the wiping out of the Tasmanian aboriginals
is true, but it is nothing to gloat about, except by morons and
sadists.

Well said!!

"Old Nick" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:30:28 +1100, "tom" vaguely

I was frightened by the idea of a conspiracy that was
causing it all.
But then I was terrified that maybe there was no plan,
really. Is this unpleasant mess all a mistake?