Old December 21st 08, 04:56 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
CJT

Default Help usb win98

ReconRyan wrote:
I have an older Gateway running win98 and wanted eventually to get a
usb drive to save files for a new computer. I have installed a 4 port
usb hub but nothing I plug into it works. It seems like the computer
does not recognise it. What can I do to get it operational ?

Win98 or Win98SE?

Were the USB connections present as it came from Gateway, or are they
an add-on?