Old October 8th 06, 05:51 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
XS11E

Default Compaq Presario 2100 DESKTOP - Please help provide drivers PLEASE

"HH" wrote in
:

Won't find them. QR discs for Windows 95 machines were
discontinued years ago. No longer available from Compaq. Unless an
individual has a set he's SOL.

Did you check Ebay?

I HAD THE DISCS you need in my hands just two months ago, someone
donated a Presario 2100 with the Cyrex chip where I work and it took a
very long time to get someone to take it, even for free. I could have
easily copied the discs had I known.... sorry.

OK, Google comes through as always:

http://www.techmedia-labs.com/Compaq...psRecovery.htm

$28.75 and you'll have to go to Windows 98.

You might want to email them first.

Good luck!