Old February 15th 06, 07:56 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage

Default Seagate Barracuda 160 GB IDE becomes corrupted. RMA?

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 01:04:11 -0500, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

:I've had drives go flaky on me due to intermittent low voltage coming out of
:the power supply. Everything else seemed to be fine, but replacing the
ower supply made the problems go away.

This isn't a cheapo PSU, it's an Antec Tru430, and it's performed fine
AFAIK. That doesn't mean it isn't the culprit, but I figure otherwise.
Especially, due to the latest info - see the post I made 3 minutes ago
in this thread.

Dan