Old November 28th 20, 09:22 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
AnthonyL

Default Printer's IP address

On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 09:15:43 GMT, lid (AnthonyL)
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 18:08:54 -0000 (UTC), Arlen Holder
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 12:34:10 GMT, AnthonyL wrote:

I've never printed from my Android but I've just switched my Epson
X)-6005 on which is connected to my WiFi (and a direct USB to my
notebook).

Hi AnthonyL,

snip

Just did a nice helpful reply - actually I think there are one or two
clues that may have helped - then saw the other thread in which you've
solved it.

Sort of mirrored my HP exeperience cited in the previous post.

Anyway well done. Just love the way IT gets easier as systems mature.
What do they* do, put script-kiddies on new projects?

*Not restricted to HP.

--
AnthonyL

Why ever wait to finish a job before starting the next?