Old August 27th 20, 05:27 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid[_2_]

Default PB Computers Used in Reveal TV Card Video

On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 10:18:45 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Does anyone know the PB computers (it looks like they used more than one model) used in the Reveal TV card video? There's a copy of the video on YouTube. At about 3:11 into the video, the guy touches a screw on the back and there's a label visible which looks like it says LEGEND 1139 (it's grainy, though) and I don't think there ever was such a model. The first case style shown is definitely the same as the 4x4 Design v2. I have a new Reveal TV500 card and I'm trying to assemble the same system that's shown in the video so if anyone has a lead on the hardware and where I might get the software, I'd really appreciate it!

Tom L

I have a 1133 in my Data Base