Old April 7th 07, 04:53 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Erich Kohl

Default Question(s) about cases and power supplies

FKS wrote:

How will I know for sure that the power supply I choose will have
enough of the right types of cables to properly supply electricity
to everything on my motherboard and case that needs it (cases
nowadays seem to have a lot of extras, like temperature readouts
and bright blue LED lights)?

Get a 550W+ PSU from good manufacturers like Seasonic or Zalman and
you will know that you don't have to think about all the issues you
mentioned.

Thank you both for the advice.