Old April 14th 06, 10:18 PM posted to comp.arch.storage

Default Getting one BIG C drive from multiple servers.

In Bill Todd writes:

CXFS (from SGI and Linux, but not AFAIK available on Win2K/Win2K3)

I know this isn't exactly what was asked, but CXFS does run on
WinXP, so for anyone interested it might be worthwhile checking with
SGI to see if they also support Win2K. I've got a small cluster with
IRIX and XP clients. We're using it for video, and it Works well.

--
Tim Mullen
Am I in your basement? Looking for antique televisions, fans, etc.