Old April 21st 18, 01:23 PM posted to alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Art Todesco

Default Recommend data recovery company?

On 4/21/2018 8:15 AM, Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Zaidy036 wrote:
One last effort?
Place drive in zip lock bag overnight in freezer. Quickly attach to PC
and
try to transfer files.

Believe or not I have done that and is sometimes works.

I too have had luck doing that. And, I told a friend who told some
other clients and they all seemed to have success. I think I might try
a USB to IDE adapter and put the whole thing in a plastic bag in the
fridge to see if that works. Then graduate to the freezer if necessary.