Old October 27th 18, 03:49 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Can I install XP on a Lenovo T410s

My old Lenovo T43 laptop is getting old and needs help. Battery is weak,
keyboard has a few non-working keys, etc. I was gonna buy a new battery
and replacement keyboard, but I am looking into just getting a newer
Lenovo, I can get a T410s for just a little more than the parts for my
old T43 (which is 13 years old).

But this new T410 is sold without the OS.

I dont want Win10 or even 8. I might consider Win7, but it would cost me
more for the OS than the computer cost. I have a XP install CD which is
hacked, so I dont have to register it. I have been using that one for
years. I am happy with XP and dont care about being expired or care
about security. So, XP is just fine with me.

BUT WILL IT INSTALL? On a Intel Core i5-520M 2.40GHz 2GB Ram.????

By the way, is that a 32 or 64 Bit computer?